For Parents - High School
Making College the Reality: A Guide for High School Parents
This guide will provide you with the information necessary to help your student make the right decisions in high school so they can pursue any postsecondary path they choose.
Choose a topic from the list below to read online, or print the complete packet to review later with your child:
- Making College the Reality: A Guide for High School Parents
- Looking Toward the Future: Why Go to College?
- Transitioning from Middle School to High School
- Mapping Out a Four-Year Plan
- Making College and Career Choices
- Navigating the Senior Year
- Using a College Application Checklist
- Financial Aid
- Power of Scholarships
- Support at School
- College Readiness Resources